Basement Waterproofing and Wet Basement Repair in Richmond, VA
Kefficient Wet Basement
A wet basement is never a good thing. Water in your home’s basement can lead to long-term damage, foundation concerns, mold growth, high humidity, and much more. A wet basement will lower the value of your home and potentially endanger your family.
At Kefficient, we provide permanent waterproofing solutions. We’re dedicated to providing you with a dry, comfortable home that is safe for your family.
You don’t have to tolerate water in your basement. Give our waterproofing team a call at 804.318.5002 today to schedule a FREE consultation.
What Are The Signs of a Wet Basement?
- Water stains – Stains can appear along your floor or your walls. An overflowing laundry tub, leaky walls, or other problems can cause stained walls and floors. Additionally, condensation or wet spots on walls, furniture, and floors signify water problems and high humidity.
- Musty smells – Excess, stagnant moisture in the basement will create a musty smell. This smell indicates high humidity and can also prove mold growth in your home.
- Mold and mildew – Mold and mildew come in various colors, including black, brown, yellow, or green. Mold thrives in humid, damp conditions. If you have mold growing in your home, it’s a clear sign your basement needs treatment.
- Efflorescence – Efflorescence appears as white ash on the walls. These stains come from salt deposits left behind after water has evaporated.
- Concrete spalling – Water can get inside the surface of concrete, brick, or stone. This process spalls the material and causes the face of the basement walls to flake away, peel or pop off.
- Standing water – Sitting water is a clear sign of leakage from some area within the basement. Even a small puddle can signify a more significant problem that will grow over time.
- Rot – When furniture, carpets, or wood feel soggy or appear warped.
How do you fix a wet basement?
Repairing a wet basement involves understanding the issue and deploying the best solutions. Basement problems can be tricky to uncover. Therefore, skill and accuracy are essential.
Luckily, Kefificent has both. With FREE consultations, we take our time looking over your home, with no extra charge to you. Our experience and skill mean we know how to look for obvious signs before delving more deeply into the problem.
Additionally, we’re never satisfied with looking at your basement problems from one angle; our waterproofing team looks everywhere, so we can know we’re checking all the boxes.
Once we know the problem, our waterproofing crew delivers the best solution, including sump pumps, foundation repair, dehumidifiers, drainage systems, and more. Our goal is to provide the best, most permanent solution, so you never have to think about a wet basement again.
Contact our basement waterproofing experts in Richmond, VA
Our waterproofing team is reliable, professional, and hard-working. We never pressure sell. We provide you the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
Let us give you the dry, clean basement you deserve. Give our waterproofing team a call at 804.318.5002 today to schedule a FREE consultation.
Concerned About Financing?
At Kefficient, we understand that home repairs can be sudden and costly. That is why we offer 0% interest for 12 months and other financing options to our customers for all our home repair services. Learn more about Kefficient’s financing options on our financing page.