Dehumidifiers for Crawl Spaces and Basements in Richmond, VA
Humidity in your basement or crawl space creates a long list of problems, including mold growth, water and foundation damage, pests, and damaged furniture. Furthermore, excessive moisture can make your home uncomfortable and, in some cases, unlivable.
At Kefficient, we offer the best, most effective dehumidifiers for keeping your home nice, dry, and safe. Our waterproofing systems are designed to handle excessive moisture by removing water in the air and reducing humidity.
Call our waterproofing team in Richmond, VA, at 804.318.5002 today to schedule a FREE basement or crawl space inspection.
When should you consider getting a dehumidifier?
- Heavy humidity in the basement or crawl space
- Your home feels humid, “heavy,” or uncomfortable
- Condensation on your walls, surfaces, or windows
- Mold in the basement or crawl space
- Damp basement or wet crawl space
- Musty odors
- Water stains on the walls
- Warped or water damaged furniture
What are the benefits of a dehumidifier?
- A reduction in musty odors and smells that accompany mold, mildew, and humidity
- Furniture, walls, curtains, floors, and other items are protected from excessive water in the air
- A reduction in the dust and microbes by the dehumidifier’s circulation
- A dehumidifier removes excessive humidity and helps improve the performance of your HVAC system. With less humidity in your home’s air, your air conditioning will not work as hard to keep things cool and comfortable
What is the best dehumidifier for your home?
Your home is unique. Thus, the solutions to your problems must be nuanced yet effective. At Kefficient, we specialize in delivering effective solutions tailored just for your home.
During our FREE inspection, we will note the severity of the humidity. From here, we’ll determine where the source is and the best solution for combating the problem. You may need a smaller unit tucked in the crawl space or a larger unit to help filter the air in a finished basement.
Regardless of your problem, our waterproofing team has the experience and expertise to deliver the best solution.
Contact Our Waterproofing Company in Richmond, VA
Our waterproofing team provides FREE inspections. We will listen to your concerns during these inspections, look over your home, and note the issues we see. From here, we will provide our suggestions as well as any alternatives.
Our goal is to educate you. By providing the best suggestions, we can work closely with you to meet your needs within budget.
Furthermore, we never use high-pressure sell tactics. We will tell you what you need, why you need it, and the results you will see. Through our transparent process, you are free to make the best decisions.
Contact us at 804.318.5002 today to schedule a FREE basement or crawl space inspection.
Concerned About Financing?
At Kefficient, we understand that home repairs can be sudden and costly. That is why we offer 0% interest for 12 months and other financing options to our customers for all our home repair services. Learn more about Kefficient’s financing options on our financing page.