Sump Pump Maintenance And Installation in Richmond, VA
Kefficient Sump Pump Repairs
If you have standing water in your basement or crawl space, you could be exposing your home to a long list of issues, including mold and water damage.
Luckily, a properly installed and maintained sump pump from Kefficient can help. Sump pumps drain water from your home and expel the excess from your property. This expulsion keeps your property nice and dry and prevents flooding, water damage, mold growth, and more.
The basement waterproofing team at Kefficient is ready to give you the dry home you deserve. Contact us today at 804.318.5002 to schedule a FREE inspection.
What makes a good sump pump?
A sump pump’s job is to remove excess water from your home so that water doesn’t sit in a basement or crawl space. Many different components ensure a sump pump provides the best results.
- Alarm – The alarm alerts you when there are any internal failings or if your sump pump cannot handle the current volume of water. The ideal alarms allow you to respond quickly, so you can get sump pump repairs before flooding happens.
- Sump Liner – A liner reduces the possibility of clogs caused by pests and debris. A liner delivers protection in the form of heavy-duty, reinforced plastic.
- Sump Lid – An airtight lid designed to keep odors and humidity out. A cap also protects the sump pump from debris.
- Pump Stands – Stands elevate your device above the bottom of the liner. This elevation protects your device from any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of the pit.
- Discharge Line Protection – The discharge line of your sump pump can get dislodged during use. Discharge line protection keeps the line running despite obstruction within the line. Additionally, discharge lines protection keeps the line running despite cold or freezing temperatures.
- Battery Backup – Backup batteries keep your sump pump running even during a power failure.
At Kefficient, we install waterproofing systems with the best feature to ensure your home is protected.
Benefits of a sump pump
- Keep your home’s foundation, basement, and crawl spaces intact by reducing water damage and flooding
- Reduce mold and mildew caused by standing water
- Protect appliances such as washers and dryers from flooding
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Prevent watermarks and paint/wallpaper from damage/peeling
- Increase the value of your home
Do you need a sump pump?
Weather, flood zones, and past water issues determine whether or not you need a sump pump. Not all houses need robust waterproofing systems. But if you have a finished basement or experienced water issues in the past, installing a sump pump will prevent future damage.
At Kefficient, we handle repairs, installation, and maintenance of sump pumps in Richmond, VA. Additionally, our crew is ready to answer your questions and provide the best advice. We will not pressure you into buying what you do not need. If you genuinely do not need a sump pump, we’ll let you know and suggest other ways of improving your basement or crawl space.
Contact Kefficient for the Best Sump Pumps in Richmond, VA
Our certified waterproofing specialists will give you a powerful, reliable sump pump system to keep your home dry and safe.
Let us address your waterproofing problems. Call us at 804.318.5002 today to schedule a FREE sump pump inspection.
Concerned About Financing?
At Kefficient, we understand that home repairs can be sudden and costly. That is why we offer 0% interest for 12 months and other financing options to our customers for all our home repair services. Learn more about Kefficient’s financing options on our financing page.